Saturday, September 1, 2012

Deposit Payments

Who should I pay the deposit on the Purchase price to?

The payment of the deposit is usually set out in the sale agreement and would stipulate that payment either gets made to the Conveyancers (attorneys) attending to the change of ownership of the property or to the real estate company who brokered your deal.

Both have Trust accounts and you should verify the trust banking details of the company before paying your money to them. Never pay your money to the seller or to an individual agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment